SKG skynetglobal limited

still no reply ###and since SKG are only buying 40% of OGL...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    still no reply ###and since SKG are only buying 40% of OGL Malaysia...i would say the smarties are Euronet.###

Bazzaroid, once again I ask you, can you please explain your above comment ?

SKG are buying OGL (Orion Gateway Limited) whom own 60% of e-pay Malaysia, your above comment is clearly wrong.

Euronet hold 40% of e-pay Malaysia, and would love to secure a larger percentage.
    If they can't get some of Loh's holdings they will seek a larger interest by buying on the open market.......Loh will hold between 72% and 91% depending on the amount raised on the float.
    I think Euronet will make an offer that Loh can't refuse at around the $1.50 to $2 mark (euronet have made take over bids at X15 in the past)........that makes my average at 63c (not 86c) look cheap !!

Euronet WILL be announced as a major shareholder of SKG's newly formed company inside the next 4 months imho........they have every reason to increase their position.
    Mean while back at the ranch, it's been nearly 5 months since BQT announced that they had a muti million dollar deal and not one major holder has emerged, and still no formal contract !!..............surprise surprise ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.