SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

independent expert opinion out, page-26

1. 6,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    He He Del

This is what the armchair "strategy" No campaigners are thinking. Vote No and they will come back higher. Or let's try and develop this ourselves when there is no interest other than the Chinese. Oh, we are trading at 18 now and they are doing a cap raise at 16. That's ok we are long term. Africa has witheld permits/conventions as we haven't delivered. That's ok, lets take them to an international court. We don't care about the average investor just our greed for a few more cents. We are happy to ignore guidance.

Those who think that a No will get Hanlong upping the bid. Consider this. A no vote gets up and Hanlong walks. The SP plummets and they let us stew for 3 months. Another Chinese entity then reengages as says, ok I will give you 35 cents. Its a 100% premium on the current SP.

It is clear that the Board and E&Y know more than us here right? {Surely that has to be agreed}. They are saying that this is the ONLY way forward.

A NO vote is a road to nowhere.

Before I am accused of running a YES vote campaign, all I have been reading the last week is a NO vote campaign. Usually hysterical, fingers in the ears stuff, that ignores facts and guidance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.