SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Zman - a suggestion - can you please forward your post/snips to...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Zman - a suggestion - can you please forward your post/snips to JK directly via email re Twitter and KL.  Thank you for sharing the post.

Also your post karenc 46072563 [IMO] should be sent to JK and ITZA perhaps email your new thread's first post re concerns???

We do have JK's email address courtesy of some shareholder email correspondence.
    I can't publish it here.

>>>>
    ISX's lawyers won't have/or know all the information that we have amassed - which is the result of ISX shareholders' research/searches/and extensive and informed knowledge of ISX events to date and ASX's actions to date against ISX .  

I can't imagine the ISX lawyers trawl through HC posts - unlike ASX lawyers.  I say that as how would Ms Button even know what was posted on HC unless ASX 'engaged' or 'employed' someone (s) to troll through posts.

>>>>>
    Take care with your posts on this forum [supportive ISX holders] as we MAY HAVE a lawyer posting on ISX threads pre and post 'critical' events.  The lawyer might be aligned to ASX despite alternate claims to be an ISX shareholder.

As we know, there are also journalists who browse HC ISX threads for nefarious reasons..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.