SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Independent expert report, page-291

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I am a shareholder that has been looking in from the bleachers for some time and am not concerned either way how this goes to be honest, other than wanting a resolution.

However, for you @aniesbaswedan to say that you have no dog in this fight posting this rubbish at midnight is ridiculous. In regards to your question of why ISX would not want the full report released, the point has been clarified by many posters over the past week+, but surely you are aware of the media taking anything remotely related to ISX and making it a headline. Surely you can appreciate ISX right to protect their customers, their IP and thirdly their reputation from being further tarnished from the media and others (such as yourself) taking information out of context or it being misconstrued. The executive summary of the independent report and findings should be all that is required to inform the market and is generally all senior leadership of any company will read to inform themselves to make a decision (depending on the complexity and risk).

I also remember reading the SOC, which was some time ago, but it believe it stated a review of contracts with the exception of the key contracts, so I believe your statement above to be incorrect.

I could spend all night picking holes in your statements, but the fact of the matter is that the judge will make a decision on the evidence provided from the respective parties, which we are not entirely privy to.

As the old saying goes, it takes two to tango, but this is why have the courts. But please stop trying to pass yourself off as a concerned citizen in this matter because your posts reek of having an agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.