CCM 11.4% 6.2¢ cadoux limited

Interesting take/strategy by Roly. He is continually, from a...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Interesting take/strategy by Roly. He is continually, from a self-promotion/marketing POV, de-valuing notifications to market. IE, not price sensitive against several recent releases. A couple of these, if backed by management, may have had potential influence to attract new investors. Maybe, maybe not. Roly is obviously taking a conservative approach at marketing and, in my humble opinion, I think it’s a solid strategy. From an economic and business perspective it is a proven strategy to promise little and deliver much. Shows a recognised confidence in your product....it will eventually do the talking. I just wonder about the approach to communicating/up selling ( just the facts ) FYI laterally in this article. It’s great news but not new, to us anyway. Who is he hoping to target with this delivery and why not emphasise the likely price sensitive announcements over the past few weeks. This is a commissioned article,aka, promotion and advertising. Would ASX announcements not reach the target market more effectively? Roly appears to be a “slowly slowly catchy monkey” type, so why this. I think there is merit in this move, just not sure why. I guess we will find out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.008(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $22.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.0¢ $19.73K 304.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15501 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 56921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.