SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Independent market valuation report on ISX/SP1 shares.

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Hi Everyone, sadly I'm having to close my SMSF. Auditor for my SMSF requested an independent market valuation report from a qualified expert valuer on the ISX/SP1 shares prior to finalizing Annual report and Winding up the SMSF. My plan is to sell it to my best friend and buy it back later.

I'm reaching out to see if you guys can help me and send me an independent market valuation for ISX/SP1 shares. Like many Isignthis shareholders/fans/supporters here, I see a bright future for ISX/SP1 moving forward and there's no way I'd sell my shares on the cheap. I have been told a few options like sell all my shares on deListed website "Sell your worthless shares" all of them shares for $1 (NO WAY).

So please guys could i get your help to obtain an " Independent market valuation report from a qualified expert valuer" for ISX/SP1 shares with a low valuation if you have had one done or been in the same "Stressful situation" as me.

Please send me the Independent valuation report privately and confidentially on my email:
    [email protected]

***Any help from you ISIGNTHIS shareholders will be greatly appreciated, to help me and my family to navigate these stressful times. Like many of you I believe in John Karantzis and this great company ISIGNTHIS. Email me please on: [email protected]

download.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.