SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Lol... of I can see you two love birds have tagged teamed to...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54

Lol... of I can see you two love birds have tagged teamed to press home one of the more ludicrous ideas of 2022. Well friends, that was and continues to be one of the dumbest ideas two peas in a troll pod can conjure up.

I prefer to listen to industry experts like Blackrock who have stated now is a poor time to list, raise capital or any other like activity because of the markets. As much as I think the two of you make for good entertainment, I'd hate to have you providing advice on these sorts of matters... I'd get suspicious that you had an ulterior motive.

Honestly, stand in front of a freight train strategy (no matter what) is for folks who have nothing better to do than gaslight or just simply have zero ideas. I'm finding it hard to place your motives but I know for sure its one of the two, at least.

How could anyone draw any other conclusion. The business is offshore and operating well and in particular for a Fintech and here you are beating the drum of doom and disaster as if anything you have to say matters. Its like burning ants with your magnifying glass, hoping it will kill of the worlds ant population....

Ok two peas in a pod, over to you for a follow up for laughs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.