WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

independent valuation of luapula plant, page-332

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    LOL yet one more reminder you haven't read my posts nor the company announcements properly if at all, at least you've given up quoting silly numbers that don't make sense. So now you resort to misquoting my posts as well, that smacks of desperation so it comes as no surprise why no one takes your posts seriously. Happy to correct you once more to keep your keyboard busy

"LOL, there are NO offtakes!!"

Wrong!! I said multiple offtakes "under negotiation" not existent tongue.png
    Maybe try research 101 or go watch the proactive investor videos with JB, or are you going to tell me to not take any notice of words from our Chairman's mouth and instead listen to your clueless rants on HC? rolleyes.png

LOL here is a quote for you "Financing discussions now underway with major commodity trading groups seeking long term offtake arrangements" Doh!! Seeking long term arrangments! Thank you

"There is NO oversubscribed cap raise!!"

Wrong again!! That's you making things up again. Doh!! No one said a CR had been actioned. confused.png
    I said the CR plus offtake should provide ample funding for upgrade, start up and working capital. Got it?

LOL here is another quote for you, highlighted and polished wink.png, "Winmar has already received firm over commitments for the Capital Raising from institutional andsophisticated investors, including commitments from the Company’s Chairman for A$0.5m and theCompany’s strategic advisor Airguide and its principals for A$1.7m. "

"The prospectus is NOT oversubscribed in any shape or form as it has not been released!!
    Your disinformation is unbelievable!!
    Are you deliberately trying to hoodwink people reading these threads??"

Prospectus over subscribed?? lol groovy. Here we are back full circle to making things up same as weeks ago. Please quote where I said that? Try $10M CR champ! sneaky.png

For whatever reason you seem to be getting angry at the company making progress towards production. So what was the reason you spend so much times posting 49 out of your last 50 on WFE? You want this stock to go well right? Hahahaha good one! smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

"2 weeks you reckon for a prospectus?? I'll call you on that both now and on the 20th of April"

Wrong again!! I stated prospectus or offtake in 2 weeks not just prospectus. I would need to have inside information to be sure which obviously I don't, either way if its 2 or 6 weeks I couldn't give a rats. Just getting boring seeing you get so much wrong so I thought I'd give you an opportunity for a win lol.

I think the reason you don't seem to be able to get much right is the lack of research and failing to read company announcements or misunderstand or misquote them. Most posters are happy to sort you out with those things. All good!

PS - Dont forget to mark the date of the 20th on your mail calendar or mobile phone. We don't want you forgetting now do we!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.