WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

When I invest I make mistakes all the time. I exit...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    When I invest I make mistakes all the time. I exit mistakes/losses quickly and keep the ones working in my favour.

You forgot mistakes for exiting early and missing the boat as you did here on WFE wink.pngwink.pngwink.png

"The hardest aspect in investing is to realise when we have made a mistake and should exit an investment. People tend to get psychologically attached to positions they hold, and reluctant to admit to themselves they have made a mistake."

People get psychologically attached to their mistaken decision to exit too early and missed the boat, it's hard to accept exiting early realising lost profits you missed out on. Often people then end up trying to convince themselves they were right by hanging around a stock posting negativity on forums and attempting to convince others to also exit and make the same error. Quite unethical actually and should be banned!

"Exiting here is not currently possible because of the long suspension forced on shareholders by the company not following the appropriate protocol (IE feasibility studies) on this concept."

Why on earth would one want to exit a stock that has gone green in one's favour and still has so much upside to offer. Sometimes you say the strangest things. I hope you're not trying to hood wink people into selling and later posting sheet!!

"I tend to, and IMHO most people tend to see companies much more clearly when they don't have a position in them"

LOL what a ripper! So once you are invested in a company you yourself don't see clearly anymore. Gets more ridiculous by the minute!

"Try and have a look at WFE objectively from a neutral position..."

LOLOL Statement of the year!! Try it one of these days without that ML agenda?

"Nearly a year has gone by without much advancement (no feasibility, no prospectus, no costings for operating the plant, no detailed budget for refurbishment of plant, no offtakes, no timelines to complete any of these)."

Wrong again!! JV established and most of ASX re-compliance topics addressed. You do love saying NO NO NO don't you haha. Re-compliance first champ then the company can issue the prospectus containing all that information. I didn't realise you didn't know that. You see I was wrong on this occasion!

"Looking at the above does not give potential investors much confidence."

Mmm, clueless it seems. Rookies I don't know! Investors were happy to stump millions per announcement July last year so with much of the project already developed, investment shouldn't be an issue. Did I mention offtake interests too now!! cool.png

Cheers and have a good weekend smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.