WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

independent valuation of luapula plant, page-343

1. 9,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8430
    @cfp ....." what you claim isn't happening is there in black and white"

I notice that all the people that keep saying I'm wrong, do not bother to show where I'm wrong.

You have made a claim that it is there in black and white in company announcements, OK so give a link, quote an announcement. Back up your claim with some evidence.

I keep referencing and quoting from WFE announcements, but the replies and claims are just words, no evidence.

At least you mentioned the possibility of several offtake agreements. I agree anything is possible, but in over 9 months of talks/discussions etc since the announcement of 23/7/18, there have been no offtakes announced, none!!

As it stands there are still possibilities, but nothing in writing, nothing tangible.

@cfp ......." you will have to concede WFE is in a fantastic place right now".

No I don't, simply because WFE is not in a fantastic place at all. WFE took a good idea, and instead of going through the process of organising it according to the established criteria (ie feasibility before committing funds) went straight ahead without working out if it would be profitable and a good use of shareholder funds.

The recent 'valuation report' by an Independent Expert should have been done last year as one of the very first actions after the possibility of the deal came up.
    A project execution plan and detailed budget to get the plant up and operating should have been next on the agenda, but still needs to be done.

WFE is not in a fantastic place at all. The cobalt price losing 2/3rds of its value has just added to problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.