WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

independent valuation of luapula plant, page-326

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    I've replied to the most glaring errors in your latest rant. As for the rest I've binned it once more as it's the same old recycled junk that many a poster have previously corrected you on. To be honest I find it completely amusing how you compare the MC to an asset value while conveniently ignoring the rest. Rookie stuff!! Maybe start with DYOR? Like 5 DRC cobalt leases, the attractive iron ore tenement next to FMG, Canada leases under exploration, enterprise value. The prospectus will explain all unless anxiety gets you first. As will the multiple offtakes under negotiation and the oversubscribed $10M CR provide ample funding for upgrade, start up and working capital. eek.png

"Considering the numbers I use come straight from the company announcements you are basically stating the company has their numbers all wrong."

Wrong again!! Your numbers are wrong the company reports are right, you simply failed to understand/interpret the difference between US and AU dollars lol. That's rookie stuff again! Kind of nicely derailed your whole argument didn't it?. Its no wonder you don't see any value in an asset. confused.png

"What many shareholders here fail to realise is that having a plant or even 50% of one does not add value to the company by itself. Here, to buy the plant needs millions the company does not have, just to get to 50% ownership. Then many more millions ($US10.5M or $A14.8M) to get the plant operating."

Wrong again!! Actually it's yet another one of your failures Oz not shareholders. Failing to read and comprehend the value is in the plant "plus" the previously announced high grade ore supply agreements, you have actually posted previously about the agreements lolol. So it seems you don't read announcements nor DYOR like a novice. That would explain why your posts are continually ripped apart or duly ignored. Don't let any facts stop you posting targeted misleading statements.rolleyes.png

"All those millions need to be raised to get the plant to be 'worth' the $U70M. Without a successful cap raise (or 2) the company has nothing, no plant and no exploration tenements."

Wrong again!! $10M CR oversubscribed, $25M+ offtake under negotiation.

"If I'm so wrong, then why are so many shareholders upset and resort to name calling, instead of just using company announcements, numbers and fully diluted market cap information??"

Perhaps many holders know full well what is going on having read company announcements and have come to a conclusion your posts are simply crap for the sake trolling WFE? You certainly misquote and fail to understand announcements, muck up your own numbers and mistakenly quote fully diluted now when 200M shares apply after production. So you cant blame anyone for seeing a serial pest as opposed to a contrarian view when your posts are riddled with mistakes

"Being a 'cobalt producer' by itself is meaningless."

My first reaction to this was hahahahahahaha my goodness!! Then I thought it's best to help you once more......... renewables......EV......batteries.......cobalt in batteries........Prospectus, waiting, you know the drill

"None of us know where the price will go over the next year or 2."

Well it appears its steadied and going up now, much to your disappointment lol. Prices have bottomed out according to Glencore CEO during a Feb interview with Fastmarkets. Trending along on historical prices and bouncing upwards looks solid. Happy with that! The prospectus should prove WFE profitable at today's prices let alone market increases.

So it seems to me WFE will be quite ok and some. So you've got a week or 2 peddling your misleading crap until the prospectus or offtakes are announced and then it's bye bye Oz. I would have thought one's credibility would be more important than trolling hotcopper thinking for one second it would relieve any bitter history towards nor have any affect on ML. Good luck!

We are all free to post anytime, but I reckon 2 weeks possibly less, and its bye bye Oz smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngtongue.pngwink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.