WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@Mutley8 ...." the multiple offtakes under negotiation and the...

1. 8,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7722
    @Mutley8 ...." the multiple offtakes under negotiation and the oversubscribed $10M CR provide ample funding for upgrade, start up and working capital"

LOL, there are NO offtakes!!

There is NO oversubscribed cap raise!!

The company has to release a prospectus. People who get it have to sign it and pay their money for the company to get anything. The company currently has ZERO money in from any cap raise/prospectus.

The prospectus is NOT oversubscribed in any shape or form as it has not been released!!
    Your disinformation is unbelievable!!
    Are you deliberately trying to hoodwink people reading these threads??

There are NO offtakes whatsoever, none announced at all!! Is the company trying to get them?? Yes. Have they succeeded so far NO!!!

There are NO European partners
    There is NO $25M offtake.
    There are NO prepaid offtakes at all!!

2 weeks you reckon for a prospectus?? I'll call you on that both now and on the 20th of April
    I'll remind you how wrong you were. For a prospectus to pass the ASX it will need to include a lot of Independent Expert information. WFE has not notified the market about doing these analyses, so I'll assume they have not started them yet.

I'm calling NO prospectus in 2 weeks released to the market, you are saying there will be one. Another point you will likely get wrong!!

@cfp ...... The company comes under the continuous reporting requirements whether in suspension or not. Do you really think they would flout the regulations?? I don't, so if there was something material to release they would release it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.