WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@Shaq_01 .........."a question i have asked you 7 times " Any...

1. 8,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7910
    @Shaq_01 .........."a question i have asked you 7 times "
    Any chance of you answering the questions I ask you before then?? Or is it just a one way street??

When I invest I make mistakes all the time. I exit mistakes/losses quickly and keep the ones working in my favour. So yes we all make mistakes.
    The hardest aspect in investing is to realise when we have made a mistake and should exit an investment. People tend to get psychologically attached to positions they hold, and reluctant to admit to themselves they have made a mistake.
    Exiting here is not currently possible because of the long suspension forced on shareholders by the company not following the appropriate protocol (IE feasibility studies) on this concept.
    Two companies that I changed my mind on and exited when I realised I was wrong were AVZ and CDU. On both occasions it probably took me longer to realise they were poor investments because I had supported both on these forums. Both crashed in price after I sold out for small losses.
    I tend to, and IMHO most people tend to see companies much more clearly when they don't have a position in them (as was the case in both of the above shares after I sold).

Try and have a look at WFE objectively from a neutral position...
    WFE had a really good concept last year when Cobalt prices were high..
    WFE did not follow usual protocol in doing feasibility studies before committing to the project.
    WFE have contracts with 'suppliers' of ore that an internet search shows no details. The public information on these companies and their track records (for delivering according to contract), is non existent.
    Nearly a year has gone by without much advancement (no feasibility, no prospectus, no costings for operating the plant, no detailed budget for refurbishment of plant, no offtakes, no timelines to complete any of these).

Looking at the above does not give potential investors much confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.