MGK 0.00% 0.8¢ mil resources limited

Independent valuations of MGK,s Titan Metals and Titan Mines for...

1. 2,843 Posts.

Independent valuations of MGK,s Titan Metals and Titan Mines for Aug 2010 report shows MIl Resources back then had a almost 50 million asset valuation yet the market values Mil Resources at under 10 million.
    Directors and associated companies have recently bought very large and Rogo now hold 40 million.
    I think we will see some excellent results from Atui New Britain and a move by a developement partner on Amazon Bay.
    This August 2010 valuation should be more now that MGK have announced top results recently for broad mineralisation at Golden Peak.
    I need to get more at these levels as i feel its cheap and my holding is minimal atm.
    Below is the independent valuations.

INDEPENENT VALUATION OF TITAN MINES by Terence Willsteed August 2010-
    *LOW:$15 Million based on the lower range of comparative,in situ attributable investment and appraised values of $15 Million to $25 Million.

*HIGH: $55 MIllion based on the middle range of the project financial estimate and compartive values of $34 Million to $94 Million.

*Most likely $35 Million.

*Financial Analysis:NPV $35 Million to $90 Million.

INDEPENDENT VALUATION OF TITAN METALS by Terence willsteed and Associates August 10-
    "The total value of Titan Metals exploration projects is estimated to be $8.5 million in a valuation range of $6 million to $11 million."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.