BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

It will be EXTREMELY interesting to see who is the independent...

1. 281 Posts.
    It will be EXTREMELY interesting to see who is the independent valuer, how they arrive at their valuation & the wash up of their numbers.
    As posted frequently the average going rate for 3P has been around .50c-.60c per GJ for the past 12-24mths.
    Some have mentioned that we may have tight gas.The announcements from BOW have NOT indicated that is the case.
    SF has mentioned questionable flow rates. The announcements note the numbers but have not indicated that the flow rates are substandard.
    How will they value our free carried oil interests that are providing income for BOW?
    How will they value cash in the bank? (upwards of $90m)
    Certified reserves with upgrades coming.
    Announced targets that admittedly have been delayed but are still expected early next year.
    These questions should be answered prior to anyone making up their mind to sell.
    I am extremely sceptical of what is going on & as indicated by AB there is a lot we have not been told or made aware of at this stage. I am also still confident that there will be further bidder action but I wait for the independent valuation information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.