independents, page-6

1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Gillard said, "Game on!",

IMO she meant idealogical wars, gender wars, class wars, and wars against the Australian peoples hip pocket....

We are suffering out here in struggle street...And it wasnt like that a few years back...

I worked for an incompetent lawyer in the 80s....And they were about the money not the client....And boy did the clients get ripped off...

This PM has been a complete an utter failure....Put a policy infront of her and the flies love picking at the spoils when it hits the fan!

Now the money belongs to the Australian people thats being ripped off and now borrowed money that has to be paid back. She wont have too because she will be pensioned off with the ex PM perks while we work harder and longer (67 Years & rising) to pay debt back.

This is so sad for Australia and no one with the noses in the trough have enough gumption to end this farce...but the leftees luv the spendthrift ideological ways of Labor as coming from union based intstitutions the are used to having the money given to someone for them to do the bargining or thinking for them...And whats this led too. Union corruption & fraud....Now all these cronies are in the public purse sucking in the $ while for what....A mountain of debt and failed policies....

I say, it now, election now and is there a decent politician in the government mixed of leftist sychophants that would actually end this madness...I dont think so...Sept-Nov 2013 cant come quick enough!

All for the good of the people...In Labor's case the Union people!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.