SYR 2.17% 23.5¢ syrah resources limited

Index issues, page-11

1. 6,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Yeah mm - they've already started regarding reo's with Lynas whom I don't hold - but closer to home - Greenland with its massive reo deposits and even more locally in U.S. at Mountain Pass deposit which was really never viable but govt deep pockets could prevail.

Going to get very messy - well messier than it already is with many U.S. industries now operating its manufacturing, etc in China and of course the looming election which could see a whole new shift if Trump is ousted. This reliance on China has to change - they - the Chinese wont - they may be super economic power but they are not - as evidenced recently with threats and attempts of intimidation a global community player - farewell to their massive dream and their "new silk road" aspirations I would say as a result of all their failures to show they are global community responsible.

Anyway SYR is there for the taking by not only U.S. but China will not want to miss such an opportunity to continue its dominance of graphite supply chain - subject FIB approvals and the like of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $703.0K 2.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 211145 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.