indi set to kick abbott's frontbencher out, page-3

1. 47,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    According to Wayne Jansson, one of Sophie Mirabeall's constituents in the seat of Indi, his request for an interview with Sophie Mirabella has repeatedly declined. The article below details how he claims she did so and provides insight into what the people of Indi have already been talking about.

According to Wayne Jansson:

"People who have been reading my posts from the seat of Indi will be aware I have been trying to catch up with Sophie Mirabella for some time now. ..."

"... On August 6, the day before the candidates’ forum in Mansfield. I was informed by one of the other candidates that Mirabella had committed to attend. Great, I thought, an opportunity to bypass her media minder and ask her directly for an interview at a later date. I waited until the end of the night and approached her. I got the words out – “I’m Wayne with No Fibs” -� and I was abruptly and some what rudely stopped in my tracks. I was informed in no uncertain terms she was there for her constituents only and had no time for me. ..."

http://nofibs.com.au/2013/08/10/but-sophie-jansant-is-a-constituent/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.