TOE 1.85% 27.5¢ toro energy limited

India and Australia seal nuclear deal, Abbott meets Modi, page-2

1. 35 Posts.
    Uranium & Graphite could be next iron ore....?
    I think MD VISIT TO INDIA indicates that Toro already sets its stage to secure special place to supply uranium to the next super power with special preference. India has over 1.2 billion people & 50 % under the age of 27 that's demographic dividend.

As we know young people spend much & waste much. there will always be high demand of products within India itself regardless whats happens to rest of the world. Indian inflation is already b/w 7% to 9% too high. Europe is getting older & real inflation is thing of the past.

India is not a copy cat industry. They invent, develop & lead. Many sez's already operating & many more under construction, this week signed pact with japan for high speed trains & technology transfer. Modi is committed to fill the gap in manufacturing. Indian growth is sustainable not bubble like china. China overly build everything to make its people happy. So its coming out of the cliff. IRON Ore Prices explains everything.

India cannot fill the energy gap without nuclear power plants. Specially heavy engineering sector. Its impossible for India to remain competitive without relying on nuclear power. So nuclear power pact with is signed yesterday. When japan will restart the reactors then we will see the uranium price to fly high.

20 plants already operating. Signed deals with USA, france, russia, Australia & soon will be with japan. So for me a sure bet.

Not an financial advice. My thoughts. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.