AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

India construction happening now... Its a go...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    Indias construction is happening now and its green light people. This will increase year on year as India becomes China Mach 2 and it's several big ticket urbanisation initiatives take flight. Shorters should close their eyes as this is positive news for any IO pure play and is only the beginning.

IO demand is now recovering into a new LT trend just when China opens its eyes and backs fixed assets and infrastructure investments once more with booming property and IO will boom to new levels as India increases its IO import demand in multiples.

IO back to 35 - 40 per tonne my @$s shorters. Wash your mouth out with soap, get on the IO investment train and start researching growth drivers for IO as this is the beginning of something huge. Bearish analysts who know nothing more but to squeeze what's left of a downside lemon do not even deserve airtime. It's over....

More India construction news which our 'expert' western analysts again miss:
    - Dubai Holding opens $291m SmartCity Kochi
    - Navi Mumbai International Airport to be fully functional by 2019
    - Kerala's Kannur airport to be operational in September
    - Mammootty Visits Smart City Site

What is our western financial institution investors doing to miss all this construction news. Too many lunches talking about how they shorted commodities and made a motsa the last few years? While they may forget how to invest in upside let me remind that we are now in the beginning of a bull market. Your move shorters.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.