ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

India - Focussing on the bigger picture, page-31

1. 12,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    Is there a 1 in a million chance that the 62% grade output we produce cannot be used by any of the nearby mills?

Is there a 1 in a million chance that for the 62% grade output we produce we are asking double the market price and hence no one will buy from us?

Is there a 1 in a million chance that the 62% grade output we produce is not actually 62% but only 26% and Cedric is dyslexic and always interchanged the figures?

I can bet my left nut that none of the above is possible...

YES it is true that we are having a nice successful plant benefacting from low grade ore to standard 62% grade output

YES it is true that we are trying to sell this output at what I think is below market price

YES it is true that we havebeen led by a fantastic management team so far who have hardly done a thing wrong in the last 18 months...

so why doubt this venture at this late stage... they will produce and they will sell and they will be cashflow positive and they will keep increasing their production over the coming years...

I am worried too looking at the 2c drop in sp in the last few weeks... my portfolio has taken a nice little beating and I want to see the BIG green once again... but these are teething problems...

does anyone remember the time when FMG had its first train run with output all those years ago? does anyone remember how people said that not a tonne of IO will ever roll out of that mine gate EVER... they were all wrong...

have patience and just hope that the good management delivers... they have a lot of skin in the game too...

just my 2c on this "sell NSL now" fear that I see ... I too want this back to 5c TODAY but I am ready to wait another quarter to see how it all goes... they will bring home the bacon I reckon !!!!

all imo as usual... please dyor ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.