ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

India - Focussing on the bigger picture, page-49

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    It can be aimed at me mate.. my sentiment has changed. I acknowledge you cracking research and one of the main reasons I see a bright future.

It's not a sell sentiment it is a we need answers sentiment.

Any workplace that you over promise and under deliver you will be called out for it.

There in lies the disappointment.

At the close of 16 the company could not have been better place. We could of been cash flow neutral at a minimum and plenty of cash for expedited expansion.

We are approaching 2.5 month of 2017' with CFN . Perhaps this will be offset by higher iron prices. I hope so. But even there we need to strike while the iron is hot.

I want the company to give an updated realistic timeline.

The fundamental difference between P1 and P2 however ( the reason I still hold) , and is worth remembering is the grade. And someone will take it all at the right price and perhaps that is the Chinese. As I say.. give the Chinese a price for the whole 200kt that is better than 65 AUD but below Oz producers.. and we can go to town shaping Indian expansion.

The quicker we expand the more jobs we provide for the community and the economic development of AP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.