VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

India - FortunEV - Ridesharing, page-23

1. afd
    2,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637

HeyInch

Thanks for the reply.

The stuff about wiki you wrote is very interesting. I had no idea how itoperated. I suppose it is like everything these days, insofar as you need todouble check everything.

As an aside, I noticed you showed some interest in the Askoll page. I findthat company interesting. A market Cap of @$17mUS. A lot of 'links' to Vmoto interms of shared clients and I think Graziano 'likes' them. Do you have anyfeelings about acquisitions in that regard?

Re Revolt and India......interesting days there. Quite frankly I don't know whatto believe and I guess we will get some more info in the update.

I thought that their 'hiatus' would have been as a result of supply chainissues and Vmoto prioritising supply to higher margin sale streams. The industry sales data is full of contradictions. Forexample, think back to the 'noise' around Niu shooting to thetop of the charts in Europe, only to find that the majority of sales were for'kick scooter' junk.

There appears to be a lot of skulduggery going on in the Indian press re different parties spreading 'rumours' about others. Remind me of the 'games' certain organisations tried on with Vmoto in Europe in the early days. Not everyone is a 'saint' in business. Ha

But back to the 'sales' in India. I cut and pasted the 2022 data provided byone mob below. It suggests that Revolt experienced a surge in the middle tolate months of 2022.. https://www.autocarindia.com/bike-news/next-gen-ktm-390-duke-spied-in-india-with-updated-engine-chassis-426799

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4963/4963242-82feb6c9ee1c1ef1b1c878d2b1934eb0.jpg
    As I have mentioned before that suggest sales of @10000 during Aug to December (if you back out the 5000 sales cited in the earlier company update). I thought the takeover by Rattanindia was an attempt to properly capitalise the operation as well as doing more to establish reliable servicing / charging networks.I think that is going to be the main theme (world-wide) for 2W evs (and Vmoto) this year.

The 'news' of establishing battery exchange networks and who the consortium partners are is the piece of news I am most eagerly awaiting. I am increasingly inclined to think FCA will play a big role. It is, after all, the financial arm of the JV the Stellantis Group is involved in. Stellantis owns Fiat, Alpha, Peugeot etc

Interesting days.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 13.5¢ $2.04K 14.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 37344 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.