VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

India - FortunEV - Ridesharing, page-35

1. VYR
    4,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2843

I like the talk about an Australian product because in locks the VMT brand into the conversation and promotes the Company. Revolt was a low margin exercise that had no promotion benefits. Not one of managements best ideas. Or was it as cunning as the rest. An exercise happening in the background to test the market acceptance of the product without the risk of public failure.

Australia is also very negative about China but its hard to buy anything that doesn't contain something made in China. That will change of course as other developing countries pick up the cheap manufacturing banner.

I wonder if "Made in India by Australian Company Vmoto" would go over better than "Australian Products made in India by and Indian Company" Futures Motor Corp or a JV.

It seems that the recent crackdown on Hero and Revolt etc for importing CKD packs and claiming lower tariffs and Frame subsidies that sent Revolt broke and is knocking Hero's financial strength for a six will mean that the deal with Future Corp won't be consummated and will be cancelled because it is no longer viable.

It seems that for a company to be competitive in selling in India you has to manufacture in India and not just bolt stuff together on the KDP principal.

I like the Idea of having a second Asian Manufacturing Facility in India. China took over from Japan and it looks like India will take over from China as the manufacturing powerhouse of the world.

If other developing Asian countries follow Indias lead in quarantining financial support to manufactured in India we might end up with a lot of manufacturing plants in different countries and can stop worrying about where to spend the cash or being seen as a Chinese Company.

Its amazing how a Government change of interoperation of rules can alter how business has to be done.

Covid has certainly raised awareness of the importance of all things essential being manufacturable locally.
    Last edited by VYR: 18/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $5.938K 42.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30161 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 6025 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.