LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

Exactly. Current crap trajectory compared to just about every...

1. 6,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1099
    Exactly. Current crap trajectory compared to just about every other investment on the big green stage. I am at peace with the downside risk of diversity, but during a revolutionary once-in-a-lifetime paradigm shift one has to be nimble.

Lynas was nimble and made the right move in a timely fashion to KAL; impressive results at the LAMP despite the political tragedy that has resulted in an unsustainable buildup of byproducts on site. Overall, this company is an incredibly complicated process being reimagined and rebuilt for just the second time. Very bold very decisive chairing and risky. Lots of rewards.

I seriously wish they would offer the investment community a clearer vision of the two sites working together and how, but regardless the cash flow is about to astound and it will be obvious before 2022-23 KAL/BLJV commissioning. If I didn't own I would buy soon.

Sadly, Lynas IR continues to be underwhelming at best, but REE refining expanding further should be an expectation. I don't care whether it is by Lynas or not, but new resources need to be developed, concentrated and refined and Lynas is properly positioned to lead a collaborative effort albeit one that will be tardy even if started today.

Expecting a double from here in the next 12 months is not illogical. Not all that great either.

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.