ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Lautrec"Do you know if the Indian Program also requires...

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Lautrec

"Do you know if the Indian Program also requires successful applicants to contribute to Infrastructure or the like? "

Good point

And that is why i am excited about India, as it is not about exporting or importing brown coal, it is about our technology supplying the best solution to their immediate demands to meet their own very much needed energy requirements.

Lautrec we can sit around all day long and think about what can go wrong, and you are correct in saying things can and do go wrong, I just feel That Glenn Fozzard and the team he has around ESI in India are in a far better position to get our Coldry off the ground and the basic fundamentals in India are better

The question we all need to ask is ....WHAT IF IT DID TAKE OFF IN INDIA ...and that is where my money is invested on that potential, but I also realise I could lose every cent and i invested with that consideration and am willing to except that risk.

Lautrec as annoying as you can be sometimes, (you can tend to come across a little too critical) but, it's a good balance and I always appreciate your efforts as you do put work into your posts.

DYOR and this is just my opinion and not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.