ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Tradezy when It comes to fear and panic ...it only takes a wick...

1. 3,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Tradezy when It comes to fear and panic ...it only takes a wick and a match to cause an explosion, when a poster builds a solid following over years on a thread such as hotcopper, and then uses that influence to attack the credibility and confidence in a company where people have their hard earned money, then you can be assured it can have a substantial negative impact, there are literally thousands of views on one page alone this is the power of social media and people have been using it to theur advantage.

As far as the company being quiet we have had enough announcements in the last 3 months to determine that the company is hard at work on India and putting together a prospectus for the options....I just hope they do not have to place valuable time and resources in dealing with all the negative criticism of the companys activities as I have said be patient, we know more news is coming and we know it has to come as the oppies will not get off the ground without something substantial and I believe the next few weeks will be rewarding based on my own research which I have akready posted on.

Not financial advice just my own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.