ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

india on the move , page-38

1. 4,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4709
    Who knows Sideways....I'm not saying there was or there wasn't an orchestrated campaign , you can take from it what you wish ....some might take what has been said as just a big concoction to get the SP back up from where it fell...amazed posts seems to suggested that there was an e-mail sighted...read it again; I didn't sight it. I'm only assuming that if amazed sighted it , well then others very close to the company also have.

I'm only assuming that when the company fires out a -

"The Company is exploring its legal options with respect to certain rumours being circulated"

Statement with the 'ALDP clarification update' and a breakdown of when the company communicated with the government department on the run up to the ALDP decision ....which appears to be the opposite to what was suggested and posted here on the ESI thread

My opinion and only my opinion is based on information that a poster was spewing out on a public form , information that a poster could not explain as to why he didn't sell or why the Top 20/40 didn't shift in order as they would have sold if some of this information was apparently in the know....it would seem logical to me to off load if I was in the know......I just found it very strange indeed; some others brought up the same questions and still no answers

Yes I agree that if the company is addressing it that they should keep shareholders in the loop.

Back to 0.6 of a cent.....I wouldn't say that....who known what one believes. It's a public forum. You have your own mind; the words of posters on hotcopper shouldn't be taken as financial advise...we are living in the spec stock end of hotcopper town. If you have something to say that unsettles and strips the nerves of people that have pushed their hard end cash into the stock....well then have the back up to prove it and justify what you are saying.

When your information is being challanged by more than one poster..well then it's of the opinion also of others that there is something not quite right with what there is being said...when the company comes out with

'The Company is exploring its legal options with respect to certain rumours being circulated'

Statements.....well it's even more of a reason IMO to think that there is something not quite right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $42 20.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 27388979 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10486891 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.