EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

vali,60 years + is my assumption from exploration targets and...

1. 2,917 Posts.
    vali,
    60 years + is my assumption from exploration targets and mining yield, don't think they can say that until they make the resource JORC compliant - which hopefully will be soon.

as far as your question goes about production, you are most probably correct in saying in previous posts 2022 if they go with the abbot point option seeing the galilee rail and the port is so far delayed by 12 months - I'm banking on EER doing a hancock and adding significant value with resource, MDL, rail and port agreements in place and palming it of or selling a substantial stake for primo dollars - we both agree on the demand for coal will be growing for at least the next 2 decades and buyers are scouting for large resources for energy security.

Also I see EER's neighbors ICX have Chinese investors willing to build rail out to Gladstone port and with the Tenement to Terminal (3TL)(which you would know their progress better then me) starting at 50mtpa and increasing to 100mtpa easily going of their IAS - maybe this would be EER's better option, world take 200km of rail distance for starters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.