ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

india supply agreement, page-41

1. 166 Posts.
    SP3,

Yes agree and I'd be extremely surprised if IP (Loy Yang B and Hazelwood) as well as Yallourn aren't in the picture in some shape or form.

It's important not to confuse pre-treatment technologies with advance power generation technologies.

As a pre-treatment technology the coldry product does not compete with these advance power generation technologies (such as RWE and others) but rather complements by supplying the essential raw product in the most efficient state.

Efficiency on efficiency in other words....

ESI's nearest direct pre-treatment dewatering technology is MTE.

I've put this question to the MD surrounding Loy Yang A and MTE pilot progress (Loy Yang A featured in valuation along with others)and his response was that the coldry product is far superior regarding economics and efficiency.

In his own words...

"Coldry is the most economic and efficient dewatering process. Major companies always look for the best deal for them and their shareholders and ECT is able to offer just that."

His comments suggest that Loy Yang A's door is in fact still open even though they appear committed to MTE test trials at present.

Furthermore and relating to acquiring a Victorian resource...

"As far as the coal resources, the only thing that I can say is that regardless to how much the government may wish to assist us, there are certain regulatory requirements that have to be observed. In the mean time we do have other sources that are currently in possession of coal and would like to work with us".

Since this is a spec still, I encourage every shareholder or potential shareholder to regularly press for information which should yield a degree of transparency and shareholder confidence.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.