ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi Chalks,Apologies I meant to use the term advanced energy...

1. 166 Posts.
    Hi Chalks,

Apologies I meant to use the term advanced energy generation processes. Fluidised Bed Combustion (FBC), Integrated Drying and Gasification Combined Cycle (IDGCC and HRL Pty Ltd's option) Liquefaction (CTL) as some examples.

Yes on the face of it Steam Fluidised Bed Drying by itself would be considered a pre-treatment technology but in the case of Hazelwood and any other existing power station the technology needs to be retrofitted or adapted (WTA type), so that the waste heat generated by the heating process is also utilized-last thing Mr power station wants is an initial gained efficiency that is then compromised down the track in the process.

Holistically it becomes an advanced energy generation process due to complexity and the big fact that the power station has to be modified rather than in ESI's case which is a straightforward pre-treatment technology option that can be 'bolted on' to pretty much any brown coal technology application.

My previous post is an interpretation thing, but what we're really discussing here is a pre-treatment technology that is efficient, economical/cost effective, flexible and transferable. ESI's strength ironically lies in simplicity. i.e. Mr power station chooses a technology process that may not necessarily involve ESI which delivers x amount of efficiency improvement. The option now for Mr power station since efficiency takes priority in the power station world is likely still the ESI coldry product offering.

Efficiency on efficiency in other words....

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 20988336 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.