ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Holey hell. This is a hard company to keep track off. I always...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Holey hell. This is a hard company to keep track off. I always thought WTE was for publicity stunt and i think this seal thing is the same. And now they have run out of there own money. This has become as terrible as it gets for any company unless something happens soon that brings in money. If they said the fire will not effect there operations they should now prove exactly how much money they are making every month to stay honest. They should make an anouncement about sales since the fire and until they do in my mind the claim is poop.
    I said the lignite coming from India would be nearly impossible because of fire hazards and guess what months later its not coming. I thought it would have been on the boat long before the fire at ECT so they did not cancel it because of the fire. Does anything the company says ever happen in the way they say it will. Not since Ive been here, never once. Lesson learnt. So glad i never touched it some of my answers to the rep went un answered or got bumped off and there has always been a sus feel about things since then.
    Who cares about a visit from someone from india when the entire world was invited to a big meeting about coal in melbourne. Seal would have gone anyway with or without nlc and ect. If you see it any other way your wet behind the ears. Good luck to anyone who dares to trust them from now on I hope your gamble pays for you. my sentiment is get the hell away while you can and sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.