ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

WestcottI am officially petitioning the Pope to make you the...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Westcott

I am officially petitioning the Pope to make you the next saint. Saint Westcott the patron saint of shareholders.There
    are hundreds of companies on the ASX that are doing much worse things than NSL. You need to be honest with all of us and admit that you have something against NSL!

We all know that you are well respected on the SDL thread and a lopt of people hang on your every word, but can you honestly tell us all that they never missed a deadline and reported the complete truth ALL the time??? In fact please enlighten us all as to why shareholders paid for you to attend the AGM not long ago.

Give me a break. Your last post almost bought a tear to my eye. Hands up who has lost their house, gotten divorced or lost friends from buying shares in this company. Yes I have gotten a few more grey hairs but hopefully when the share price does take off I will be able to buy plenty of hair dye with my profits.

Jovan, you might want to update you position as it says that you hold. Which is it?

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.