ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

indian belly, page-69

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Michael.

I am not about trying to get the share price lower.
    I know what it is like to see my hard earned cash being lost.
    That is why,believe it or not,I am trying to bring certain items to the attention of share holders.
    At least you can analyse my comments if you want and ask the company for clarification on the points I make.
    If you believe I am wrong,then so be it.

My comments over the last few days have,at least got people thinking and asking questions between each other.

Never be afraid to call the Managing Director of a company.
    It is your money that pays their wages and keeps the company afloat.

I have called and spoken to Wayne Richards at BRM and others,including their Geologists.
    The same goes for SDL with the late Don Lewis and Peter Canterbury who is still helping run SDL.
    That is how I came to get the private meeting with Don Lewis and Peter Canterbury.
    If the company Directors are fair dinkum,they will some times talk to you for over half an hour if you have the right questions to ask.
    They take on board your interest in the company and also will bring up information with out your prompting if they detect you know what you are talking about.That will also give you a clue about how much they know about iron ore and the projects they are running.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.