ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi MD/AllI have been flat out at work and haven't had a chance...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi MD/All

I have been flat out at work and haven't had a chance to ring Cedric as yet. I had a read of the latest announcements
    and IMO the reason for this sell off these last couple of days is that there is no mention of the first shipment??

Once the first shipment is on its way then we will know that the business plan is working. But until then all they have is a couple of holes in the ground.

MD it sound like CMMC are actively involved with getting the mining cranked up and everything is sweet. But who knows??
    Announcements are just cut and pastes of previous announcements at the moment with nothing new coming up. With the AGM coming up I expect fireworks from some investors if things dont improve before then.

One question I have is what is Peter Walls worth to the company? He was around during the Iron Ore Hill days and was the MD from memory. He has lined his pockets through his legal firms fees from NSL and IMO brings nothing to the table. He should be voted out at the earliest opportunity and replaced with somebody with iron ore experience.

Could go on for hours but too busy.

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.