CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Mihal, there is no disputing you are No 1 favorite on the CCC...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Mihal, there is no disputing you are No 1 favorite on the CCC forum. Looks like +101 green thumbs to me and counting. All of us have appreciated your thorough analysis over the last few months in CCC. Applying your great research to other stock plays is what i am looking forward too and watch your contributions closely.

Anyway my current thoughts on CCC is COAL prices are BOOMING. We are under going huge cashflow and may even exceed the 14 mil quarterly target I touted a couple of weeks ago.

Many factors have not been included in the SP... the huge jump in Coal prices is being very overlooked by investors for this speccie. Whilst other producers are greatly reaping the rewards of the increased Coal prices. Commodity players are VERY BULLISH on Coal in coming months and years- it is the place to be. Based on forward earnings it is highly probable that we will exceed 60Mil in revenue in 2011 IMO.

Must get on the radar of value based investors very very soon. I half expected a push towards 10c in the next couple of weeks. Then the growing MC will get on the radar of many Fund Managers as a hugely growiing up and coming Mid Tier Coal play.

I am dollar averaging UP where I can whilst my other holdings have taken off at the start of the year. Purely based on a safe risk reward basis play. As forward earnings PE is unbelieveably LOW. Approx 2-3. One of my Top 5 picks for 2011 in the popular 2011 Top 5 picks thread in General ASX thread.

Reasoning for the low PE will be the lowish mine life of current cashflow... yet up and coming cash flow will more than exceed current Coal income by many times in the MT future.

I can see Fund Managers calculating on a PE=20 of current 2011 income in the future due to other mines growth. Regardless of current lowish mine life of current income. As sooooo many others are coming online in the ST-MT.

So much for the 1c per share forward earnings estimate... this will be greatly exceeded IMO.

60 Mil in 2011 will be near 3c in earnings--- beautiful. No longer simply a daytraders play... It is a VALUE based investment play- a Warren Buffet special.

Yet it will still be played by those whom wish to buy and sell for 5% here and there IMO.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.