CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Mihal... totally agree with your signiture comments. >>If you...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Mihal... totally agree with your signiture comments.

>>If you observe many stocks which performed exceptionally well in 2010, like MHM, AFR, PEK, AVB, LYC, PEN, SDL etc you will notice that the charts show long periods of SP stagnation, or even decline, before lift off. Those investors who identified value, stuck to their research, accumulated at value prices, and remained patient, were handsomely rewarded. So too, I believe that patient LT investors in Conti will be duly rewarded.<<

It took a lot of patience to stick with my boomers in 09\10 being ADO, MHM, SSN from only a handful of Coys. Having thorough knowledge of hugely growing companies and learning good forward earnings calcs are essential IMO. As well as keeping in touch with Directors and always having quality contributors like Mihal on your watchlist or favorites.

As we all cannot be as researched as some in certain companies. I have found that often the better quality can get as close to insider info as the law allows. I have regularly been surprised how close to the inside some better LT posters are. Plus montioring insiders trades and holdings is essential.

Mihal is a perfect example seeming to be an incredible analyser of this Coy with a wealth of knowledge on this Coy. Plus devotes huge amounts of time to keeping us all updated. Great value for FREE- Lol. You will not get better advice on this Coy from any other professional who charge $1000s for such detail.

CCC ticks off so many more boxes than all other speecies IMO. It is not difficult to calcualte a 10 bagger within 3 years. As that is another box to tick off on my investment criteria. As well as ticking off the box of a multi bagger during 2011 strictly on a value basis.

Could not resist the temptation to sell off some stagnant Coys and load up on CCC purely due to current value. CCC has been pretty stagnant for sometime, yet patient investors with great knowledge will be rewarded.

Loading up when the SP slips has been essential to my strategy to outperform in recent years. Whilst the MT trend remain hugely growing.

Keep up the quality on this CCC forum- great value. Worth to keep CCC forum in your favorites IMO.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.