MBT 0.00% 3.6¢ mission newenergy limited

Hmmm Sandy, interesting...The following statement is lifted from...

1. 235 Posts.
    Hmmm Sandy, interesting...

The following statement is lifted from the article....and I presume it is the one you are hinting to?

"I would make it clear that neither bio-fuels be allowed to export nor its raw materials like jatropha oil would be allowed for exports. This clarity is, somehow, not made in the policy but we will take up the matter and make necessary amendments to it in our next meeting."

However, it does not specifically state that export is banned, merely that the policy doesn't seem to cover it and could possibly (likely) be something that could eventuate. I haven't yet read the NBP to see what it states exactly.

I also note the MBT announcement, and quote from it....

"...the Indian Government (Ministry of Finance) has approved further capital investment by Mission into its Indian feedstock business and to carry on with the original approved activity of being engaged in the contract farming of Jatropha Curcas and utilization of the Jatropha oil for domestic or export markets."

It's that "for domestic OR export markets" that worries me. That use of the word 'or' instead of 'and' is very important. It could mean a mix of the two or, as you point out, 100% to one only (the domestic).

I currently have a bid in for this stock but will probably pull it based on this article. Feel free to post any other pertinent information you find like that above. Good find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.