PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Indian govt changes, page-2

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Well done Spinifex, thanks for the report.

I think that it is great that forum members are going overseas to check out the Gold situation in other countries and try to encourage the locals to buy more! A jolly nice sacrifice to travel overseas just to give us updates!

Vietnam has emerged as a large consumer of Gold over the last 5 years or so. In some lists it makes the top 10 as a Gold consumer. So it my duty to travel over there in a few weeks time to see how their Gold sales are going and to see if I can urge the locals to buy some more!

Of course the fact that 500ml cans of beer can be bought for AUD$1 does make the trip much more pleasant, to the point that after a few days of consuming the various brews, I can't actually remember why I travelled there in the first place!

But the yellow stuff is for sale everywhere over there and because they use 24ct Gold, the items that you buy retain their value and they readily buy them back if you want newer items. Unless of course the Gold is fake.

Hopefully ABU has some good news still to come before Christmas.

The sooner that MMP is accepted and mining begins the better.

It would be very pleasant to be relaxing under a palm tree on a tranquil Nha Trang beach, young masseuse and a nice scotch close by, when ABU announces that the mining is finally beginning!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.