PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Maybe so GoldPirate but sad as aussie investors when either...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Maybe so GoldPirate but sad as aussie investors when either buying or selling gold in Oz pay or get paid the aussie gold price in real aussie dollars so in my books the US price is really irrelevant when your own currency is in declining such as it is currently. Conversely the gold miners also get paid in aussie dollars so as it rises so will their profits, in aussie dollars that is! Should the US price remain where it is abouts and the A$ continue downwards into the 70s due to the collapse in iron ore prices etc then I think the Aussie dollar price must eventually be the prime mover and all bets will be off should the US price continue to rise from here as some are now predicting. Who knows in this crazy world of ours! But to my mind things may be at last looking up a bit for downtrodden aussie gold investor's, or should I say punters? After 3 or more punishing years maybe the word investors is just a little too dignified but we will see. Maybe once again in the misty future it will become all the rage again, but maybe not so good for anything else!
    At the very least ABU look like they may get a much better return in a 2015 start up at Old Pirate compared to if they had been mining/depleting reserves in 2013/14
    cheers anyway,
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $16.07K 8.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6583529 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19828958 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.