BWN 0.00% 4.9¢ bhagwan marine limited

indian interest in australian coal, page-10

1. 260 Posts.
    Here is a bit more to Savni or Abacus or Abax or Bhushan or whoever you want to call them.

The director of Savni, Mrs Nousrath Begum Bhugeloo is also part of the management team of a company called Abax Corporate Services which have offices in Mauritius and Sydney.
    Savni and Abax share the same phone and address I checked this on their website. I presume Abacus Management Solutions is part of Abax, Abacus sent the notice to the ASX on behalf of Savni.
    http://www.abaxservices.com/abaxservices//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=70

In Mauritius, our Business Development Executive:
    Nousrath Bhugeloo (Mrs)
    Direct line: +230 207 1016
    To send an e-mail to this contact, click here

In Australia, our country Chief Executive Officer:
    Didier Lenette
    Direct line: +61 (2) 9025 3549
    To send an e-mail to this contact, click here

Mrs. Nousrath Begum Bhugeloo: Nousrath is 44 years old. She is an Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, U.K. She has almost 20 years’ experience in company secretarial and administration services as well as in the administration of companies. Prior to joining Abax Corporate Services Ltd, she worked for 8 years as Manager in the offshore department of PricewaterhouseCoopers Mauritius. Nousrath is currently in charge of the Business Development Unit of Abax Corporate Services Ltd and also serves as director on the board of several Global Business companies and companies. Currently, Nousrath holds the position of Senior Executive at Abax Corporate Services Ltd.

Garnev
    I think you might mean Abax, I shared the above with Seuss a few weeks ago.
    Doesnt matter Morgan Stanley, Abax, Blackrock or Blackstone. Bhushan will get Savni's shares and if Savni are not Bhushan they will be a Judas to us shareholders and take their 30 pieces of silver.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.