BWN 0.78% 65.0¢ bhagwan marine limited

as i saidany one would be a fool to accept this when the meeting...

1. 9,712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817
    as i said

any one would be a fool to accept this when the meeting date should be brought forward. and would be held before the offer closes, it also maybe extended. and also increased just to make sure they are not voted out - BEWARE .. if they really want this company i dont think they will get it for 14 cents.

as you said basically nothing has sold at 14cents since bid annouced . that is a good indication shareholder know far better .

the shareholder that signed the 249d are not stupid either they would not invest money if they did not see real potential. potential bhushan is suggesting heavily is not there . they are very keen not to be voted out and played games at the last meeting. which tells 22 different stories

im glad you dont like bhushan garnev, but you not reading between the lines enough to see why bhushan ( and savni) is doing what it is doing.

i would guess most shareholders belive savni is bhushan espcially with some of the media in india about there tactics buying orissa steel. on disclosed holdings not delcared! sound familiar.

i will not sell one share or one option especially before the meeting is held.

i made mistake selling my GAU shares to early,and sold them on the market at a little premium over the 1st bid price. im sure many others did too.

i agree with taz that bhushan is savni i dont have clear proof my self ,but one can aussume with all the links and date publicly available they are one and the same and related.

one suggestion and proof of this provided by another shareholder on here wave8,

post that link again and detail swave8 :) please to refresh everyones memory

, savni only registered about 2 weeks before it purchased the bowen stock. they are also using the same broker that bhushan use to buy its stock.

does that sound alarming?

sure does to me , and they are throwing good money after bad in to some thing going down hill, ( because bhushan have not released little or any positive news in 6 months or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.005(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.5¢ 65.0¢ 63.5¢ $256.3K 399.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 37215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.