BWN 0.00% 4.9¢ bhagwan marine limited

GarnevYou should check my previous posts, you will find that I...

1. 260 Posts.
    Garnev
    You should check my previous posts, you will find that I posted after searching the Mauritius company register that Savni was incorporated in Mauritius just days before a purchase was made in Bowen.
    Why would someone put their money through Mauritius?
    (Obviously to hide where its come from)
    1. It has a long time association friendly association with New Delhi banks and its Indian character accepts corruption
    2. Transparency in business is not required
    3. Effective regulation of money entering and leaving the country is non existent
    4. Freedom of information does not exist
    Legitimate money from Indian investors would not be covered up in suspicious holding companies.
    I gained some information on Savni i.e. its incorporation and address but then everything was shut down no further information on finance would be granted.
    I actually hate dealing with Indians if there was a country where corruption is accepted and where they introduce creative ways to sustain corruption then India is it.
    Regarding Savni and Bhushan just put 2 and 3 together its not hard to add it all up
    If it wasn't BWN they would have found someone else but in Bowen they seem to have some compliant directors and a company secretary eager to help.
    I wonder if there more private holding companies in Mauritius.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.