BWN 0.00% 4.9¢ bhagwan marine limited

indian interest in australian coal, page-8

1. 215 Posts.
    Wave3

I agree that it looks suspicious - Savni and Bhushan might be covert associates. And I can add that Savni in another name for the Hindu goddess of wealth and beauty - Lakshmi. Makes it all sound even more suspicious eh ?

But that doesn't prove any association.

I could just as easily spin some other suspicions.
    For example the Abacus coy in Mauritius which is representing Savni's interests - eg shareholding increases announcement - also works with a hedge fund - Blackrock or Blackstone - check their website to find out which one. Maybe an international hedge fund is behind Savni - I don't know who is, though I would like to know.

And if my memory serves me correctly, when Savni lodged their initial substantial shareholding notice, it was Macquarie Equities not UBS who was their broker. It was asserted today on HC that Savni used UBS and because Bhushan does then this is suspicious. Frankly,companies using the same broker doesn't in my mind necessarily create suspicious associations between them.

And until a short time ago I had been wondering if International Coal Ventures was behind Savni, but then I found out ICV was only incorporated in May this year.

When someone has some proof of an association between Savni and Bhushan I would be pleased to see it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.