ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

indian ore prices are sky rocketing, page-36

1. 3,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    They should update us within a fortnight from now seeing that it would nearly be a month since the last update.
    They gave us a cost to mine @ $33 per T, and profit of $27 a ton, since then iron ore prices have jumped by a large margin, and i feel it would be stupid to go by those prices now. There must me a re-negotiation in regard to current going prices.
    I believe they don't want to issue an announcement with no substance, rather ann when first shipment is made from mine 2. Im not expecting any ann until 15-20 Jan at least.

In their agm presentation they are talking about 480T in 2010,
    and 960T in 2011 and within 5 yrs to be at a production rate of 5 Million Tonne per annum. They got a customer at the moment taking 200,000T in 5 months, one or two more contracts and we would have successfully come to our goal target of 500T in the first yr. Cedric goode clearly says that they want to get this mine up and running asap, to bolt on acquisitions from current profit being made.

If going by current pe ratio as mentioned by a poster on this forum @ 15. We really would be winners by end of this yr and next.

(2009) Current cash flow = -5M
    End 2010 480T = +24M
    End 2011 950T = +47M

If we are going from negative gearing of 5M, to positive and also doubling our profitability each yr, we would be on a high pe ratio, and also would be shown on the share price in a big way given minimum share dilution.

If they do succeed in delivering 480T by end of yr, and given good market conditions end of 2010, then analysts would have the confidence in nsl to do a forward projected earnings ratio. So we could have earnings calculated in our share price late 2010 early 2011 with a cash flow of 35-40M
    profit. The share price could be with 35M profit with 1B share dilution @ a PE ratio of 15 minimum 35-40c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.