ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

BlahblahYou are wrong once again!! Were you not the guy that...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Blahblah

You are wrong once again!! Were you not the guy that said that NSL was going back to 1.2cents???

A couple of facts for you:-

1. They do have a mine. The second deal is going ahead and is from what I can understand unconditional. All they have to do is pay for it.

2. They have raised $3.5 million subject to shareholder approval and have about $3 million in the bank.

3. They have signed an offtake agreement for the first 200k tonnes with a Chinese steal mill with payment via a letter of credit. This first order has been pre sold and pre paid for. NSL can use the letter of credit to fund the production costs or whatever they want to use the money for.

4. The pre sale of the ore at even $60/tonne equates to $12 million in cash flow for the company. The spot price at the moment is $100/ tonne. You do the math, that's $20 million of capital that NSL has access to.

5. Drilling is underway at both sites and results are due any day now.

6. The purchase agreements for the 2 sites allows the company to mine the sites before they even pay for them. So cashflow from the mines before they even pay for them.

This company at 3.3 cents screams BARGAIN and it is only a matter of time before everyone else realize this too!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.