Indian qualifications to be recognised, page-25

1. 85,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    India is also annoyingly good at maths - leaving most nations in the dust in mathematical history

I'm constantly amazed with the wackadoodle brigade on here (not including you here so far today) --

for years I've been banging on about the loss of classical education in Australia and how that the LNP have gutted the nations future - beyond repair

wackadoodleville has come on and normally told me I'm an idiot and they are better off without me - on rare occasions one or two have mounted some kind of content commentary - like - yeeahhh, what good is all that kinda stuff?

and, here we are ------ with a desperate shortage of people highly skilled in 'guess what'?

maths, science, languages, and the dreaded - philosophy, art, sociology etc.

currently the top corporations all over the developed world are killing to get people on their top exec teams with 'creative' skills - they are paying astronomical money for it

gosh - who woulda thought.

Wackadoodles are an amazing thing to watch -

. they just can't get it when one needs to 'get it'

.when they get it by seeing the results years later - they still don't know that they've got it

. when they see the results - they blame the current mob who are in, as long as it's not their mob - totally missing the point that the problem was created about 20 to 40 years prior

then of course - they come on to threads about aboriginal people and say that 'they've never evolved' --------

oh well

TOP of the list -----

''In its recently released Global Talent Trends 2019 report, LinkedIn cited soft skills as vitally important for career success. At the top of the list? Creativity.''

https://www.forbes.com/sites/amybla...five-ways-top-leaders-say-to-cultivate-yours/

''"I personally think there’s going to be a greater demand in 10 years for liberal arts majors than there were for programming.”

''Every role at every level can use this soft skill to solve problems in innovative ways. It simply requires adjusting your mindset to see the possibilities and allowing your curiosity to take over.''

Gosh - sounds almost like thinking

''Asking big questions like "What if?" and "Why not?" can reframe processes and products, and create an environment that fosters big ideas. It challenges conventional thinking and helps you arrive at solutions you may not have considered if you hadn't questioned the status quo.''

'conventional thinking' ----------- translates to 'conservative' or 'wackadoodle

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.