1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I post the harsh realities of what goes on in the sub continent. It was futile for the generations before us to set high standards, regulations, legislation and commitment to society when we then allow sub standard, unregulated,, jll-obtained qualifications to be leti n. Would not happen in Germany, would not happen in Japan.As I mentioned in a previous post the Jayant PATEL matter was a benchmark for thorough dissection of the Indian education system. And its outcomes are not a pretty sight. If India produces such brilliant graduates from the institutions you mentioned I am sure there is ample opportunities in India. As for Albo's decision what actual.benefit is there for an Australian seeking employment in India? Zero, zilch none. That is because India practices racism and discrimination to an extreme level. No one is going to give a 'gora' a job over an Indian. There would be a riot. Once again we have been sold out, once again we have to swallow this detrimental political correctness that we are being racist if we do not allow it. As for the consistent raping of both goats and girls, that is a by product of India's obsession with having boys over girls and now a severe lack of women in the 18-30 yr old range. A dysfunctional mess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.