PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

From the same article:The new uranium mine is from the...

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    From the same article:
    The new uranium mine is from the perspective of the government's blessing - but it makes the country independent of imported uranium. The presence extends over a length of 35 kilometers. Scientists from the Atomic Energy Authority even have the optimistic assumption that the mine pulls over an entire geological formation of 160 kilometers. However, the uranium content of the ore is probably in the mid to low range. The ore will be located at a depth of about 400 meters.
    .../Even after the sensational discovery one must still import uranium, said the head of the authority. So far India has imported uranium from France and Kazakhstan, but there were no long-term supply contracts, reports the "Times of India".
    The Human Rights Forum in June complained that mining operations pollute the groundwater in the region. The supplies would dwindle, so it lacks for drinking or irrigating the fields. In addition, the organization fears that the water is polluted in the region by uranium mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.