Indians Thrive; Aboriginals Languish; Why?, page-57

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    A Mining company is looking for staff in Blayney, NSW, suggest them online employees to work in their gold mine. In Australia, If you are willing to work, there is job for you. In Cowra, NSW, an automobile shot had to shut door as all his workers were recruited by a mining company at $80 per hour. Owner could not find someone to lease the shop as there are no technical people available.
    Not sure what exactly you mean by ourquestionable educational industry. I believe, Australian education is among the best in the world.
    Australian permanent residency is not automatic. Australian government issues very limited invitations to apply for permanent residency. For 6 months ending December 2022, 60K invitations for residency were issued. I guess we may be having 500000 students or more at any given time and another 1500000 on work permits looking for invitation for residency application from Australian government. Australia also makes in Billions from Skill Assessment, education and other services to these aspirents. Please see details on invitation rounds. https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/invitation-rounds

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.